Hi Friends,
I am starting this blog for those who aspire to pursue a masters program in one of the grad schools in United States. I have gathered this information from different sources which include the internet, magazines, friends, concerned departments in the various grad schools etc. Please note that the accuracy of this list is not guaranteed in anyway, as this is based on my personal views about the various programs, schools, faculty, alumni etc. Please dont use this information as the final criteria to narrow down on your desired school or program. Please do an independent research on your side, visit the concerned school/program websites, try to get in touch with faculty, PR officers etc of the concerned department, or maybe even consult a professional who specializes in graduate school admissions in US. But, all said and done, you can anytime feel free to get back to me, to know a more detailed feedback about my opinion on a particular school/program etc, I would be more than happy to help you with the same. Wishing you all the best for your search and admissions thereafter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment